Monday, November 16, 2009

Pledge Fabric Sweeper



Fun Stuff Fridays is a little late because I was enjoying the Family Pet Expo at Navy Pier this weekend! Beautiful weekend and a great event. I saw plenty of cool things I will be sharing with you throughout the next few weeks. This week I will make mention of the Pledge Fabric Sweeper. This is the best thing I have seen in a long while. It is disposable, only lasts for about a month or so, depending on where you shop it is right around $5.00. Well worth every dollar spent. With Toby being a Border Collie you can imagine the hair I have on the couch! Pledge had a booth at the expo this weekend and they were kind enough to pass on some samples to us. I tried it out and LOVE it! Toby loves it too, I normally do not allow him on the bed all the time because of his hair. Can't use that excuse any more!





No comments:

Post a Comment