Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bark For Life

Many of you are probably familiar with the American cancer Society and the Relay For Life events. It is a fantastic event that I myself have had the pleasure of being a part of for the past few years. However, every time I went I felt a little sad because I could not have my true best friend, the one that has helped me overcome the obstacles in my life to be a survivor, come with me. Yes, that would be the one and only Toby!! I know I was not the only one feeling that way, every time I would go to an event there was always someone talking about the idea of having our four legged friends joining us too. Finally the day has come. Illinois is host to eight Bark For Life Relays this year. The year is almost over for the events, but they will soon be posting their expected locations for the upcoming year. http://community.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=25180&pg=complist.

No comments:

Post a Comment