Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Doggie New Years Resolutions, The Beginning






Well, today was the day! Not everyone chose to make their resolutions known, Vladimir..... we are still waiting! I know Toby was not to sure about putting his out there either. It is one thing to talk about it but now they all have to commit to resolving! We will run this contest for the Campers for the next two weeks. Wish them all luck! Here are some of their resolutions...

Hairy: I promise to be more confident in my ability to walk across the camp floor. I will no longer walk against the wall.

Sadie: I promise to use the skills my mommy and daddy taught me and not jump on my friends when they come to say hello to me!

Arthur: I promise to come to the realization that I am cute and smart like a human, but I really am a dog! That means no stealing human food!

Sasha: I promise to act like the lady I really am, and stop pulling on my leash!

Mia: I promise to realize that Hairy might like me more if I stop barking at him all of the time!

Koda: I promise to be confident in the fact that my mommy loves me a lot and feeds me every day, I am not starving and I don't need to eat everything I see on the flooor!

Kallie and Murphy: We promise not to tag team people, especially our Mom. People will love us and take us to camp or on a walk more often if we remember our manners! Sit and Stay, we got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment