Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fat Cat on Fun Stuff Fridays

This weeks cool product came to mind while I was pet sitting for a very fun family of pets. One of them was a kitten named Lilly. She was the best, I tell you who needs television when you have a kitten. However no matter how many toys I had playing with her she was still more fascinated with attacking, in this order, my left shoe and each lace on it, my left pant leg,my right pant leg, then my right shoe and each lace. Then we would go back again from the right side and start the whole fun process over again! She absolutely loved to pounce at things that were almost in a row. Lilly this Fat Cat Toy is for you! It is called the Catfisher Door Hanger. You can hang it on any door knob and your cat or kitten will have hours of fun. It even has cat nip infused in it. What I thought was even neater was the dangling parts are interchangeable with other ones. Your cat will never be bored again!

No comments:

Post a Comment