Saturday, February 20, 2010

Imagine Yourself As A Dog

Next time you are sitting by the computer try these quizzes out!
This one was pretty cute. Gives you a series of work related questions. After completing them all it will tell you what group you fall into. Herding Dogs, Therapy dogs, Hunting Dogs. I will remain silent on which category I fell into.
Now this one can get pretty interesting! After answering a series of regular everyday life related questions it will tell you what type of dog you are and why! Thanks goodness it explains the why part! I was not to sure about it at first, until I really thought about it. Pretty scary stuff! LOL.
We TV has a new section dedicated to pets. I love this channel even more now. Rumor has it in the near future they will have a show on "puppy weddings". I am not to sure what I think of that one, but I bet it is going to be pretty darn cute! Toby is excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment