Friday, March 5, 2010

The Dog Snuggie

I know there are some people that might disagree with me on this one, however that is part of what makes the world an interesting place. People and their opinions! This weeks Fun Stuff Fridays is the Dog Snuggie! I actually looked at one the other day when I was out shopping, it is pretty darn comfy. I mean come on now, the whole reason to put a coat on your dog anyway is to keep them warm, right? This will do the trick, warmth and it is economical. You can't go wrong. I would love for them to have a wider selection of colors, but otherwise I think it is a pretty novel idea. No, Toby does not have one. Toby has a universal waterproof jacket. Being the Border Collie that he is he needed something that would repel the rain and snow! Rain or shine, or snow, heck even possibly a tornado! Nothing holds him back from his walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment