Tuesday, March 9, 2010

International Wolf Center

Toby and I were relaxing and looking at photo albums yesterday when I came across one I thought I would share. With the warmer months slowly approaching us I thought this place would be of great interest to those who follow this blog. The International Wolf Center, of Ely Minnesota. My friend Molly and I took a road trip up there a few years back and literally spent every waking hour for 3 days at this center. They have the typical educational rooms with artifacts, and books. Definitely interesting to read and learn about the different species, and how they live. The best part of this whole place has to be that the whole back of the building is one sided glass. You can literally sit there all day long and watch the wolves in their habitat. Sometimes we sat for hours with little movement, and sometimes we saw them come right up to the windows. If a road trip is not something you have time for this summer, than at least visit the website. It is definitely worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment