Monday, July 27, 2009

Every pet has their day...

Those of you who have read the previous blog know of my best friend Toby, or Peanut Butter as I affectionately call him. If he was only allowed one thing in life he would live with peanut butter alone! He can be at the other end of the house and I will scream for him to come, he never comes. Open up the lid to the peanut butter and Poof! he appears! We all have dogs like that I am sure. Toby and I were surfing the web the other day and came upon a pet blog. It is a blog on the daily lives of two french bulldogs, Francesca and Sharkey. I can only imagine what glorified truths Toby would be posting on his blog! I am sure all of you can think of some of those moments only the dog saw!! The other day I was filling my fish tank with more water, got side tracked and flooded the kitchen. I only remembered I had done this because Toby came running in the other room barking at me and then looking at the direction of the kitchen! I can see it now: The day I saved the house from flooding, written by Toby. Next time you and your furry friend have some time check out the blog. Who knows maybe Toby will have one someday! http://dailywag.marthastewart.com/?pid=1225&pageid=682&gallery=136#a136

No comments:

Post a Comment