Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

The weather channel gives new meaning to the old saying "it's raining cats and dogs"! As I am sitting in my office searching the web I am listening to the softest little whimper coming from the corner of the room. I look over and looking oh so adorable (as always!) is my border collie Toby. He has now been up for about 3 hours and we have yet to go for a walk! Boy oh boy is he mad! Toby is a typical smart border collie but thank goodness not smart enough to surf the web. The weather channel now offers a personal pet weather report. I can only imagine trying to convince him it really is going to rain out (you know, in about 8 hours!), as he turns and points to his personal forecast! It really is quite the neat little site, it gives you all the typical information you would have on the human side of it including the best time to go for a walk! http://www.weather.com/activities/homeandgarden/pets/?from=petsredirect Next time you have time you should check it out. Just make sure it is not interfering with the dog walk time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment