Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Stuff Fridays! Fauna Suana Bed

Yes, I know a day late, today is Saturday. Toby and I were busy yesterday debating what cool pet product we can begin with. Checkout the blog every Friday for Fun, and sometimes new pet products. Toby, I, and Best Friends Pet Care do not necessarily recommend the products we simply read about the reviews and wish to share! If there is a particular product we do personally recommend we will let you know! If any of you have something totally cool that you think our readers will enjoy email me and let me know. No solicitations please, just honest feedback because your pet personally tried that product, and loved it. As always enjoy our blog and have a great day with your best friend! mhodorowich@bestfriends.net
This weeks feature is Fauna Sauna Heated Pet Spa Bed. They are a little pricey, but definitely seem to be well worth it. Each style bed provides non contact radiant style warmth. Great for the bones and joints, or to simply to cuddle on! Forget Toby I might just have to get one, after a hard days work in the kennel that sounds pretty cozy!




No comments:

Post a Comment