Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Real Deal

Hi everyone, it's me Toby. Well OK it's my mom, typing for me, but if I could type my commentary would be just as important! By now you all pretty much have gathered I am definitely an only dog, by my choice. Mom says I can be a bit of a snob to others in my house! I was here first, simple as that! That does not mean I do not love every animal out there, just like my Mom and everyone at Best Friends we are equal animal "lovers". Everyone and everything deserves love.
I personally have never met a cow before but I have heard stories of Mom's friend Freeway, a feisty shih tzu, charging at the cows and pigs on Grandma's farm. Geeze, Mom says I am a dog snob, but at least I am smart enough to challenge an animal my own size! All right enough picking on poor Freeway. There is a neat contest going on right now that allows you to pick the next California Happy Cow. It is more of a contest for the kids to go online and do, but thought I would mention it. Hey... I am black and white think I could pass as a Happy Cow? Can you imagine me being a movie star, all right off to my peanut butter rawhides I go. Have fun voting! Not to persuade anyone but Mom and I voted for April!

No comments:

Post a Comment