Friday, October 9, 2009

This little piggy...

went to the market, with his owner! This story gives a whole new meaning to that old Mother Goose rhyme I heard as a child. Oh my goodness I am in love! Toby I think you need a friend. Trust me this one would not try to steal your peanut butter rawhides! Best Friends has cared for many different pets over the years, I hope someday we can care for a Tea Cup Pig! According to The Daily Mail, and other sources these new pets are so popular that they are now almost impossible to get. These cuties only way about 2 ounces when they are born and by the time they are 2 years old they are fully grown, weighing in at between 40-45 pounds and stand about 12-16 inches tall. The Tea Cup Pig photo below is courtesy of Jane Croft of
Little Pigs Farm.



No comments:

Post a Comment