Friday, October 16, 2009

"Fun Stuff Fridays"

http://customphotonightlights.com/tails/index.php
When your human parent is having a bad day they always say seeing you always makes things better. I must agree, my mom always has a smile on her face when I am around, my dad even says she is happier to see me then him! Well this cool item is for all of my furry friends out there that are not allowed to sleep on the bed with their human parent. A custom photo night light. Now I am not saying that humans are afraid of the dark, but I bet if they rolled over in bed at night and saw your cute face next to them they'd have sweet dreams all night long. Maybe my mom will get me one with a picture of a peanut butter rawhide! This night light has a small 4 watt bulb, a toggle switch, and a nice black museum style background. You can have your photo horizontal or vertical. They are pretty low in price, they would make a great holiday gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment