Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shop, Save, and Help

The thought of going out shopping for Christmas gifts this year in the wonderful Chicago snow is definitly not exciting me. Going out and playing with Toby in the snow, now that is fun. Just like many of you I will probably resort to shopping online, it is easy and sometimes you even get better deals. I was online the other day looking for information on new cars, Toby decided he needed a new ride to dog camp. Every site I went to gave me the option to save money if I "booked" a vehicle type with that dealer online. In some cases I could have saved up to an additional $2000. Every retailer now a days has some sort of a deal for the consumer and in some cases the deal is bigger online.
There is a new site out there that will allow you to shop your everyday stores like Walmart, iTunes, Sephora, and more. The best part is when you shop those stores through this site a percentage of the sales go towards the shelter you chose to help. They already have a long list of shelters, however if yours is not found you can add it on. What a great idea shopping and helping the animals! Happy Shopping! http://www.bringpetshome.org/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment