Saturday, September 5, 2009

To all of our cat best friends!


Finally a website dedicated strictly to cats. Almost every site out there has a little tidbit about cats and the rest of the site is all about the dogs. Please, they already think they are all that and a box of biscuits! They don't need any more encouragement about how cool they are! Bet they couldn't jump as high as us, let alone balance like we could. I bet they would not chase the mouse out of the basement for you either! I know I need to be nice! Fine, they're cool, I like dogs. (when they are walking away from me!) Seriously though, I am so psyched about this website I heard the front desk talking about. Check it out..http://www.catster.com/
Oh yeah, speaking of being cool and all... if you think I'm cute come visit me or my other friends at the Prairie View location. We are all up for adoption and located in the front lobby. The Pet Motel fosters us for Young At Heart Pet Rescue. http://www.yahpetrescue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment